PUNE, India, March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global Wood Flooring Market Sizewas valued at USD 33,279.5 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 41,682.2 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.6% between 2020-2027. This has led to increasing government support for construction activities and promoting wood products for consumer-friendly demand. Building designs that drive growth for advanced wood flooring solutions globally. This information is published Fortune Business InsightsIn its latest report, titled, Wood Flooring Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.
Get Free Sample Research PDF:
List of Companies Operating in the Global Market for Wood Flooring:
- Mohawk Industries, Inc. (US)
- Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (US)
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc. (US)
- LL Flooring (US)
- Junkers Industriere A/S (Denmark)
- British Hardwoods (UK)
- Connor Sports (US)
- Tarquet SA (France)
- Boreal (Australia)
- Daiken Corporation (Japan)
- Khrs Holding AB (Sweden)
- Barlinek SA (Poland)
Wood flooring is a type of flooring made from real wood or engineered wood products. It is a popular choice for homeowners and designers due to its natural and classic look, durability and versatility in design. There are two main types of wood flooring: solid hardwood and engineered hardwood. Solid hardwood is made from single pieces of wood and is available in a wide range of species, colors and finishes. It can be sanded and refinished several times, making it a long-term investment
Renewal of home spaces amid COVID-19 to boost growth
The new coronavirus has halted construction conditioning due to government guidelines to maintain social distancing. With people confined to their home spaces, home conditioning has gained momentum. This is expected to facilitate the growth of the global request for wooden flooring in the coming days.
Wood flooring is a type of flooring that uses wood to meet consumer demand for beauty, comfort and appearance during the construction of buildings or home spaces. The growing demand for sustainability in the construction sector is driving the adoption of wood parquets around the world when designing buildings.
Reasons to buy this report:
Comprehensive analysis of market growth drivers, barriers, opportunities and other related challenges. Tracks developments such as new product launches, deals, mergers and acquisitions, geographic expansions and joint ventures.
Get a quote now:
Key business strategies discussed in this market research revolve around-
What are the major business segments in the global industry?
What are the key factors used to study market trading intelligence?
What is the market value of dominant firms operating in the industry?
Report Scope and Section:
|2027 value projection||USD 41,682.2 million|
|Report Scope||Revenue forecast, company profiles, competitive landscape, growth factors and latest trends|
|Wood Flooring Market Size in 2019||USD 33,279.5 million|
|Number of pages||150|
|Sections included||By material, by application and by region|
|Drivers of Wood Flooring Market Growth||Adding government support to promote wood products to kick-start demand|
|Favorable government policies to promote wood products in Asia-Pacific will aid growth|
Adding government support to promote wood products to kick-start demand
Widespread disposal of construction products such as clay, cement, clay and plastic leads to environmental stress. The increasing demand for sustainable product withdrawal is prompting the government to promote natural and easily decomposable wood products. This is expected to increase the demand for advanced wood flooring products across the globe. In addition, the abandonment of aesthetically appealing consumer-friendly design bodes well for the growth of global wood flooring demand in the coming days.
Residential segment to hold major market share
On the basis of application, the residential segment is expected to exhibit significant growth owing to the increasing demand for wood flooring products for residential projects across the globe.
Browse the detailed summary of the research report with TOC:
Geographical segment analyzed in the report:
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and the rest of Latin America)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia Pacific Region)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Favorable government policies to promote wood products in Asia-Pacific will aid growth
Among all regions, Asia-Pacific accounted for USD million in 2019 and is expected to account for the largest global wood flooring request share in terms of profit in the coming days. This is due to the favorable government programs that encourage the giving up of wood as raw material for construction activities in the region.
Demand in Europe is expected to witness significant growth between 2020 and 2027, supported by increasing focus of companies to develop heat compatible wood flooring products in the region.
The market report includes:
- All inclusive report of the market
- Critical insights into the market
- World’s Strongest Regions
- Market drivers and restraints
- Competitive landscape
Major players focus on partnerships to expand their product portfolio
The global wood flooring request is fragmented by the presence of major companies focusing on establishing hookups to expand their wood flooring portfolio and gain a competitive edge over their competitors. Other critical players are advocating strategies such as collaboration, introduction of new products, and junctions and mergers that will contribute to demand growth in the coming times.
Before buying this research report inquire:
Detailed Table of Contents:
- Research scope
- Market segmentation
- Research methodology
- Definitions and assumptions
- Executive summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market drivers
- Market restrictions
- Market opportunities
- Key insights
- Key emerging trends for key countries
- Major Developments: Mergers, Acquisitions, Partnerships, etc.
- Recent technological advances
- Insights into the regulatory context
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Qualitative insights into the impact of COVID-19 on the global wood flooring market
- Supply chain analysis and challenges due to Covid-19
- Measures taken by Government / Companies to overcome this effect
- Potential challenges and opportunities of the COVID-19 outbreak
- Global Wood Flooring Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market size estimates and forecasting
- By Application (Value & Volume)
- Region wise (value and volume)
- Asia Pacific
- rest of the world
- January 2020 – Turkish Airlines announced its association with the EuroLeague Final Four by becoming its official partner, Junkers Industriar A/S. According to the partnership, the company will offer A3 Premium Portable Sports Wood Flooring, which is manufactured using beech timber and has received FIBA Level 1 approval.
Talk to our experts:
Fortune Business InsightsDelivers accurate data and innovative corporate analytics, helping organizations of all sizes make informed decisions. We tailor innovative solutions to our clients, helping them to meet various challenges that are unique to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with comprehensive market intelligence by providing them with a granular overview of the market in which they operate.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Banner
Mahalunge Road, Banner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245